Posted by Crazy Horse on September 18, 2013 at 14:51:17 from (126.96.36.199):
Looking at an AC D15 series II gas tractor with a factory loader. Looks and runs well but the owner is on holidays, it is on consignment with a local outfit, the guy there doesn't know too much about the tractor (like me). I have some basic info from some internet searching, here here are a few questions that maybe somebody can help me with ....
1) Is the front-mounted hydraulic pump for the loader a factory item?
2) I see a round bale spear pocket welded onto the bucket. Would this tractor be able to lift a round bale?
3) Three Point Hitch .... doesn't seem to be working, at least I can't find out how it works. Two levers on the left side of the steering column right? Anything else to be done to make it work?
4) Three Point Hitch ..... is it a standard type or is it an Allis-only implement type?
5) Long lever with a thumb button on the driver's right side. Seems to be maybe 2-3 positions and operates a shaft into the bell housing area I think. What's it for?
6) Flat-bar lever on the left, is that the PTO on/off?
7) Engine displacement in cubic inches?
8) Any good or bad things about the tractor I should look for next time I drop over to see it?
Fast Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.