2. Mine has no trouble with 500 lb bales, would say 1000 is prolly the limit I'd go to.
3. if it doesn't have fluid, and/or your foot is on the clutch, no lifty. Check dipstick, RS under gas tank. Takes universal hytran,
4. Several OEM types available, both a true 3-point hitch, and an adapter. I prefer the SC with adapter, as the factory 3 point direct mount is held on by bolts that point upward, and can work loose, check these for loose bolts, welds, over-size replacement bolts, not uncommon problem.
5. Hand clutch, for high, neutral and low, from front to back. PTO, Hyds still run, when the hand clutch is in neutral. It it's series 2 the thumb button will have a guard around the front and right edge.
6. PTO on forward, off back.
7. !49/round muffler, 160 oval muffler.
8. Check out 3rd gear, by cresting a steep hill, and seeing if it pops out of gear, when the backlash starts. See also #4.
9. on left side of tractor, where motor meets torque tube, hand stamped in the flange of the torque tub, at about 45 angle to horizontal. Tractor motor # is about an inch forward of serial#. Not unusual for battery acid to have obliterated the legibility of the hand stamped (lightly) numbers.
Fast Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.