About a month ago, I bought a 310B backhoe/loader. I am looking for:
1) How to identify exactly what it is that I have?(I know there are several different versions of the 310) I'd like to order a manual, but I'm not sure exactly which one I need.. I don't think this is a construction king, but I'm not sure how to tell..
2) How do I identify which ignition system I have? (I've seen notes about two different systems)
3) A good supplier for tune-up parts, hydraulic seals, etc....
4) The backhoe came missing the hood and grill, and the dashboard has been replaced.. If I could locate an inexpensive hood/grill (in whatever condition), I'd be interested... Are the hood/grill the same as on any other Case? (I've seen a tractor with a very similar looking grill/hood)..
5) I'm also looking for an exhaust manifold, as the one on the backhoe is very rusted and cracked..
6) Any info on replacing the seals in the rams? The hydraulic ram on the right side used for lifting the loader has a leak (I'm not sure if I'm using the right terminology) Any good suppliers out there?
I've also been told by the seller not to use detergent hydraulic fluid, as it will be squirting bubbles out of everywhere... Is this something to worry about?
Thanks in advance!