Oliver, Cletrac, Co-op & Cockshutt Tractors Discussion Board|
Re: Hydraulic power beyound
[ Expand ] [ View Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Forum ]
Posted by Sam M on May 12, 2005 at 11:08:50 from (184.108.40.206):
In Reply to: Hydraulic power beyound posted by Dan McClure on May 11, 2005 at 19:19:52:
Here are some practical problems that I ran into/solved doing a power beyond on my 1555 :
1. The 1/2 pipe plugs shown in Mr Star's pictures may need to be heated (and beat on ) to be removed . Try heating and then using an air hammer to remove .
2. When you remove the 1/2 pipe plug nearest the oil filter (the top left 1/2 plug in the picture ) , you need to install a 3/8 pipe plug inside . You will need a long 3/8 Allen wrench .
3. I used two female quick couplers (use the better 7000 series ) and two pieces of threaded pipe to make the connections to the loader . The quick couplers screw onto the pipe which then screw into the threaded areas from which the pipe plugs are removed . The piece of pipe that screws into the plug area nearest the hyd oil filter needs to be at least 6 or 7 inches long so the quick coupler clears the housing enough to work . You then just plug the hoses from the loader into the quick couplers .
4. If you plan to remove the loader from the tractor and leave the power beyond in place , you are going to have to make a jumper to go between the two quick couplers , otherwise , when you unplug the loader , hydraulic fluid is going to "dead head " against the closer coupler and the 3/8 plug installed inside the tractor top . You just need a short piece of hyd house with male quick couplers on each end .
5. You need to make sure the value for the loader is set up for an open center hydraulic pump .
6. Make sure the loader is compatable with a 1555 and is not too heavy .
|Fast Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]|
| Copyright © 1997-2016 Yesterday's Tractor Co.|
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V. Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters