Thanks. I was really suprised how straight it was, needs a little metal work, but noting I can't do plus that will be the very last thing before paint in a year or 2 when I get that far.
1. I need to re-gasket the carb it leaks more fuel then what the tractor uses just sitting there. I may just go ahead and do a full overhaul of it considering I need to take it apart anyway.
2. Need to tear the cooling system apart, top pipe has a good size hole in it so just going to replace it, bottom pipe looks good, but there is alot of rust and other junk that I can't get out through the drain hole. It also looks like the radiator cap had been left off at some point there are leaves and other debris I can see in the top tank.
3. Flush and change all the fluids, and change a few gaskets. There looks like something is growing in the crank case so need to address that issue.
4 Change the gauges, the oil pressure gauge does work, but I don't trust it.
5. Leavers on the tree is rusted solid, need to figure out how to get them free, and replace the steering wheel bushing if it is not too far gone, there is alot of slop.
6. Pull breaks apart, inspect and replace what needs it, right side leaver is stuck.
7. Pull clutch apart, inspect, replace what needs it and put back together.
8. Replace tires.
9. Get the rear hubs to break free so I can move the tires in so it will actually fit on my trailer.
10. New muffler before it goes to the field or hits the parades this spring.
Not in that order, but that is my list as of now on what needs to be done...
The plow, everyting moves that should move, going to pull, check, and grease, all the bearings and take the whire wheel to the boards. I hope to have it all ready to hit a field this spirng.