Couple weeks ago several of you helped me with a main bearing and loss of oil pressure question. Thanks to all! I will accept advise stating that the damage to thrust bearing sides are normal and after confirming correct tollerances on all main and rod I went ahead and replaced bearings since they were out of tractor. I replaced the oil pump even though it has only been 4 yrs or so since rebuild but the cost of a new pump is hardly more than a new kit it seemed the way to go. Long and short of it is I have 40psi at idle and she's back to work. By the way I primed my pump using a tip garnered from this forum. I removed distributor and spun hex shaft with a cordless. Worked right away. I have not adjusted clutch freeplay yet but it's on the list, right after crappie time!