Wow, got the grill, sheet metal and radiator out. Lessons learned:
1. WD-40 every screw, nut, bolt
2. Two (hidden) bolts holding sheet metal on up under hood.
3. Side bolts for sheet metal have inner nuts holding.
Serial Number Plate cleaned off. Reads: 860 119013
1957 Ford 860 Series?
1. Anyone know where or how to ID this front end loader. Original color was yellow, been painted twice (red now blue) so probably older model. Imprinted on lever box is five digit number and Made in the USA. Has a plate on both sides with a serial number, 18180. So basically all I got.
2. Did these things not come with thermostat gaskets? 3. Thanks for the tip on the Clutch setting. Has much more movement and about 2/3 of the way in a distinct change in tension. 4. Last question. This front end loader works off a spindle assembly on the front of the tractor. Grill was cut to allow mounting. Question is: Is there anyway to remove the fan belt without unhooking the front end loader?