I am considering adding an axle trumpet to the LEFT side of my '52 Cub & adding another seat for a buddy rider. I've seen photos on line where folks have done this.
It appears that this trumpet, and longer axle within, should bolt up directly to the left side of the transmission.
The things that I see needing to be done are:
1) Extend the left side brake shaft (manufactured part). 2) Modify a second platform and install (modified part).
3) Install a second seat assembly (from parts tractor)
4) Install a second steering wheel support & decorative steering wheel from parts tractor.
5) Extend the draw bar (modified part).
6) Extend the left end of the front axle (adjustment)
Am I over simplifying this? Am I over looking something?
Looking for your experiences.