Welcome! Please use the navigational links on your left to explore our website.

Company Logo (800) 853-2651 Shop Now
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 8N,9N,2N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
Classified Ads
Photo Ads
Tractor Parts

Discussion Forums
Project Journals
Your Stories
Show & Pull Guide
Events Calendar
Hauling Schedule

Tractor Photos
Implement Photos
Vintage Photos
Help Identify
Parts & Pieces
Stuck & Troubled
Vintage Ads
Community Album
Photo Ad Archives

Research & Info
Tractor Registry
Tip of the Day
Safety Cartoons
Tractor Values
Serial Numbers
Tune-Up Guide
Paint Codes
List Prices
Production Nbrs
Tune-Up Specs
Torque Values
3-Point Specs

Tractor Games
Just For Kids
Virtual Show
Museum Guide
Memorial Page
Feedback Form

Yesterday's Tractors Facebook Page

Related Sites
Tractor Shed
Ford 8N/9N Club
Kountry Life
Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders & Backhoes Discussion Forum

What is the name of this part?

Welcome Guest, Log in or Register

09-28-2004 20:28:14

Report to Moderator

I need to know the name of the big gear that seats in the middle of the crawler in the housing under the drivers seat in a John Deere 350b. Also what is the correct name for the axles that the big gear turns which go to the final drives? Part numbers would be nice. That gear and axle are toast axle in two piece and wore the lip off of the big gear. Also what is the name of the plate on each side of the housing that separte the housing from final drive thats broken also. along with all the bearings and seals. Thanks its all apart just need new parts and I can put it back together!!!

[Log in to Reply]   [No Email]
Heat Houser

09-30-2004 13:04:33

Report to Moderator
 Re: What is the name of this part? in reply to Zach, 09-28-2004 20:28:14  
To view online parts books got to:
In the middle of the page, click on "Sign in or register for CPS secured applications."
At the log in page, click on "Need to Register."
Get your user name and password and go back to the need to register page and sign in.
You can also go directly to:http://jdpc.deere.com/ once you have your password and sign in from there.

[Log in to Reply]  [No Email]

09-29-2004 06:12:16

Report to Moderator
 Re: What is the name of this part? in reply to Zach, 09-28-2004 20:28:14  
In the center should be the bevel gear compartment. This will have the ring gear and the pinion gear in it (bevel gears). Either side of this will be the steering clutch compartments. To this the final drives will bolt on. The shafts coming out of the ring gear will be called either axle shafts or quill shafts, I can't recall which JD likes to use. Hope this does not totally confuse you. Good luck.

[Log in to Reply]  [No Email]

09-30-2004 20:37:47

Report to Moderator
 Re: What is the name of this part? in reply to dsldr, 09-29-2004 06:12:16  
Well its call the drive shaft go figure, and the gear is called a ring gear and hub. I only need the hub. If some knows where I can get the drive shaft and hub I would greatly apprecitate it. And thanks for the jd.com help, it helped alot. Thanks.

[Log in to Reply]  [No Email]
[Options]  [Printer Friendly]  [Posting Help]  [Return to Forum]   [Log in to Reply]

Hop to:

We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

Home  |  Forums

Today's Featured Article - Talk of the Town: Can You Patch a Tire Sidewall? - by Staff. Another neat discussion from the Tractor Talk Discussion Forum. The discussion started out with the following post: "Has anyone attempted (or succesfully) glued or bolted a patch to the tires' sidewall. I cannot afford a tire right now but have some horse stall mat material and could buy some glue. I could use some advice on ... [Read Article]

Latest Ad: Two wds. Both run and drive. Sheet metal is ok. One has fluid in the rims the other doesnt. Both have hand clutch and hydraulic lift. Have done some work to both of them. 1,750 for both firm. [More Ads]

Copyright © 1997-2021 Yesterday's Tractor Co.

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters

Website Accessibility Policy