Had some help from son and grandsons on Friday to bale hay. Went good and got it all up without rain. Made good hay as it's pure alfalfa and clover. Cut it on Monday with my 955 swather.
Turned it on Wednesday with my dc and 282 rake. There is so much volunteer clover in it that it's slow to dry. The alfalfa is starting to come better now tho so o hope next year it will be better.
Friday my grandson Gage raked it again with the 830. He's been driving for a couple years but this was his first time raking.
After letting it dry for a couple hours we started baling on the thinner rows first. By the time we were done it was pretty dry even on the heavy parts. Only had a couple bales that were heavy.
After I had enough square bales I finished up with round bales. My neighbor let me use his baler which worked good behind the 830.
Rained a little yesterday, so I don't know if I'll get the oats combined today or not. Looks like a few days of nice weather so I may wait. There was some green oats in there that could use some time to dry. There was some spring plowing that got a little lumpy so on that part some came up right away and some later with the rain. The ripe stuff was dropping kurnels so I cut it with the green in it. The green wasn't much anyway, just enough to be a pain.