Can't help you with problem number 1.... I don't know where the "radius rod pivot bracket" is located.... Can you describe the location or post a picture.
Problem number 2 is an easy fix.
1. Remove the seat by removing four 3/8" bolts at it's base.
2. Remove the Eagle hitch arms by removing the 3/8" bolts and caps from each end of the rockshaft. 3. Disconnect the hydraulic levers from the transmission top plate by backing out the Rod/bolt the levers pivot on.
4. Disconnect the eagle hitch hydraulic line that is plumbed into the left side of the transmission top plate.
5. Remove the eleven 3/8" bolts holding the transmission top plate / rockshaft housing in place.
6. Lift the top plate off of the tractor, and slide the rock shaft out of the housing , which will allow the connecting rod and piston to be removed.
7. Replace the o-rings and/or scrapers and re-assemble
The entire job should take less than an hour if you have the right parts ahead of time. The problem is you will not know which piston you have until you disassemble it. Case made a number of different pistons over the years that have a variety of different o-rings and scrapers. Some rubber, some steel and some nylon. Some pistons only had o-rings other have a combination.
Be sure to replace the gasket between the top plate/rockshaft housing and the transmission. The original part number was G10462 which now subs to 1342376C1. - Joe