These are some pictures from our family photo album. I'll start with a few pictures of the 1934 L. This was Grandpa's first tractor. He bought it new in 1936 along with a drill and a one way.
Here are some captions:
1. Grandpa is hooking up with the help of the kids and dogs. He usually wore overalls, but he's wearing "half pants" because he couldn't get any overalls during the war. My dad is on the far left.
2. This is the L on the header in about 1938. Horses King and Taft are on the header barge. Note the exhaust elbow is turned down. He later turned it more up because the exhaust turned the beards brown while making an opening round.
3. This is the back of the header. Grandpa is on the tractor. The wash tub held spare parts and oil.
4. This is my dad in 1938 with the L on the header in the background.
5. This is Grandpa pulling into the yard after the harvest season. It's a case separator and a Garden City extension feeder.
I'll post some of the other tractors a bit later.