Its time to mow, so time to get the B tuned and setup. When I pulled the drain plug for an oil change today, what lead the way after setting all winter was a huge amount of anti-freeze. After setting all winter the year before, was a little that bothered me, but after changing the oil repeatedly after running and using it, I didn't see anymore...but did change the three freeze plugs in the head to be safe. That was after last winter. But today I was shocked at the amount of antifreeze. I'm guessing well over a quart. Its not overheating, so I'm not thinking a head gasket. Anyway, seeing all of that antifreeze leading the oil out, I opened the radiator cap and looked in the radiator, and had none in the upper reservoir, so we're talking at least that much antifreeze. Took a half gallon to fill it. That's an awful lot. Time to open her up. That's at least an overhaul set of gaskets, I figure.