Picked this tractor up back about mid june just down the road.
Got it for 1000 bucks and it was already converted to 12 volts and drove it home and put her to work.
Decided she needed a good cleaning and a paint job as it pulls the hay wagon every week here at the camp ground.
i didn't exactly do a restore paint job as i wanted to bling it out a bit for photo ops.
Also rewired, a tune up, new lights and new gauges
The head lights i installed are halogen and relocated as i run this setup through the woods at night and through the campground and need to be able to see and be seen well in advace
all told i have less than 2000 invested.
painted the hay wagon to match as well
hope you all like it