Tried it briefly in our small garden today. Seems like it will work ok. I didn"t have the second plow sanded up so the dirt stuck to it, sanded it after I tried it. With some adjustment on the top link it should be ready to go. I"m not sure what is causing the cylinder to sometimes not go all the way back in. With the plow unhooked the cylinder didn"t want to go the whole way in until I took the rear bolt out of the hydro pump. It stuck at the same spot each time. The pump I have was taken off of a parts tractor. I still have the other one I may rebuild sometime.
The place had an original plow for the B for $100, but it wouldn"t fit any of the other tractors so we didn"t get it.
I"ll try it out more tomorrow, but it seems like weight should not be a problem, front or rear. I didn"t bother adjusting it because the dirt just stuck to the rear plow and my cylinder wasn"t going down quite enough. Looks like it will be able to plow 10 inches deep.
600 lbs beet juice in the rear wheels
110 in wheel weights on the front rims
450+ around the engine
I can still make a bracket and put the weight in front of the tractor if it is needed.