Here is what I would do, and you would do some of the same things.
1. Get your own security force, a dozen men watching your home, family all the time. I know I would. I would have 3 of these guys at the school my children go to......The threat of kidnapping and being held for ransom is very real. Former co-workers wife worked at a bank where a large sum of money had to be taken by the FBI for a ransom drop. (just like in the movies) This really happened several years ago I am told.
2. Build the most incredible fortress I could imagine. Gorgeous home. I would still have a shop with a heated barn for storage of tractors and other toys. My home would have double brick on it for repelling attacks. And I would have Lexan polycarbonate windows for bullet resistance. Underground bomb shelter with living quarters too.
3. My own power plant. If and when the electric grid takes a dump.
4. Have a small community of close friends and family on a large parcel of land to look out for each other.
5. Destroy the political careers of some of the bums in DC.
6. Buy businesses that are good investments also land and raw materials. And I want a big new gas guzzling diesel truck too.
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies! Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ More Info ]
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
About this site - Yesterday's Tractors is your one-stop source for antique tractors. If you are interested in older tractors you've come to the right place! Join more than 275,000 other classic tractor enthusiasts from all over the globe. We have many resources for antique tractor enthusiasts available including photos, classified ads, more than 24 tractor discussion forums, a show guide, values, specs and much more. Bookmark this site and come back often. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to use our feedback form to send us your comments, suggestions and ideas.