I had considered waiting on the baling until this afternoon, Friday.
It was 17 degrees this morning, 25 mph winds with gusts much higher, and some very light snow flurries.
Sun just broke out now at 10:00am, but the temp and wind aren't any better.
Wow, what a shock from the mid 60's we had on Wednesday!
Now, to pick a day to unload that last load of hay in the bale basket. Think I'm kinda wore out from my morning shopping today, and don't feel like openning any shed doors in this wind, mutch less moving hay bales....
Just glad it's in the shed and not on the field - or with this wind, on the neighbor's field...