Yesterday's Tractor Co. Tractor Parts for All Brands
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 8N,9N,2N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 
Marketplace
Classified Ads
Photo Ads

Community
Discussion Forums
Project Journals
Tractor Town
Your Stories
Show & Pull Guide
Events Calendar
Hauling Schedule

Galleries
Tractor Photos
Implement Photos
Vintage Photos
Help Identify
Parts & Pieces
Stuck & Troubled
Vintage Ads
Community Album
Photo Ad Archives

Research & Info
Articles
Tractor Registry
Tip of the Day
Safety Cartoons
Tractor Values
Serial Numbers
Tune-Up Guide
Paint Codes
List Prices
Production Nbrs
Tune-Up Specs
Torque Values
3-Point Specs
Glossary

Miscellaneous
Tractor Games
Just For Kids
Virtual Show
Museum Guide
Memorial Page
Feedback Form

Yesterday's Tractors Facebook Page

Related Sites
Tractor Shed
TractorLinks.com
Ford 8N/9N Club
Today's Tractors
Garden Tractors
Classic Trucks
Kountry Life
Enter your email address to receive our newsletter!

subscribe
unsubscribe
  
Tractor Talk Discussion Forum

Re: an astute observation bout texans

[Show Entire Topic]  

Welcome Guest, Log in or Register
Author  [Modern View]
Walt Higginbotham

12-06-2013 18:36:39
32.176.68.64



Report to Moderator

Tripple A done research that shows 97% of drivers when encountering icy roads panic the other 3% are from Texas and say "Hold my beer n watch this"




[Log in to Reply]   [No Email]
da.bees

12-06-2013 19:50:48
72.181.176.234



Report to Moderator
 Re: an astute observation bout texans in reply to Walt Higginbotham, 12-06-2013 18:36:39  
Quoting Removed, click Modern View to see

Wasn't any beer involved but my passenger probably wished he had half a case behind his belt at the time. Workplace closed because of ice on roads so I picked up a co-worker to go hunting. He reluctantly agreed to go after I assured him I had drove on worse several times. Not more than 5 miles later I foolishly reached behind my seat and put the car in a skid. I suprised my self by reversing the slid direction then rotating 360* and resumed going straight in the proper lane in the origional direction. At lose for words,I looked at my buddy and said"yea,I believe the roads are in pretty good shape,shouldn't have any trouble today". That was 20 years ago and he still swears I did it intentionaly and threatens to kick my hinny for scaring him worse than he had ever been while he was in Nam.

[Log in to Reply]  [No Email]
jon f mn

12-06-2013 20:19:12
70.215.129.48



Report to Moderator
 Re: an astute observation bout texans in reply to da.bees, 12-06-2013 19:50:48  
LMAO!!!! Gotta love it when a plan come together.



[Log in to Reply]  [No Email]
[Show Entire Topic]     [Options]  [Printer Friendly]  [Posting Help]  [Return to Forum]   [Log in to Reply]

Hop to:

TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ More Info ]

Home  |  Forums


Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters