I'm just glad to be done! Seemed like every day it was something. Second day a gathering belt dropped off the chopper somehow. It went right through the chopper and ended up in the wagon in little bitty pieces. I had another head here ready to go,but it wasn't exactly the better of the two. Had trouble with chains and the scrapers that keep the knives free of debris. The next day a wheel bearing went out in the front of the 2-135. Friday I blew a $165 tire on a wagon. Next day,a gathering belt dropped off the head that I'd put on and that one got cut in half. So since I had to take one off one head to put it on the other,I fixed the good head again. Chopped all day last Sunday without a problem. Monday morning I chopped one load. Had a stalk wrapped on the bottom feed roll when I shut it down. I reached in and pulled it off and found an 8 inch piece of the roll gone. The whole thing's made up of 2 inch wide channels welded together to make a round roll with ridges. Every seam was coming apart,so I spent the rest of the morning welding all those seams back together and fabricating a patch for the piece that was missing.
Can't believe that I ever even got done at all.