1. Finish clearing and cleaning my 12 acres and the 5 acres/house I just bought next door for my daughter. Re-do the inside of her house.
2. Organize, scan and caption old family photographs and include them in family/personal history I am writing.
3. Photograph, catalog (with approximate values) all my guns, collectibles, tools and machines so my all-female family will have some idea of what it is and what it's worth. Otherwise they would sell it all at a garage sale when I check out.
4. Go on a long, slow solo tour of all battlefields and places my great-grandfather traveled and fought during the Civil War.
5. Build a pole barn and turn it into a man-cave.
I'm almost 72, so I'd probably better get cracking on these.
(Sorry, Miss Nancy, couldn't do it in three.)