Quoting Removed, click Modern View to see
It should work something like this:
- Drive the old gear shaft out of the pump using a suitable punch/drift
- One of drifts (drivers) in the kit should fit the old bushing - use it to drive the bushing outof teh pump
- One of the "drivers is also an alignment tool with two diameters on it. The larger diametr fits the bore in teh pump housing. Insert it into the bore in the oil pump from the "backside" and use the small end to center the jig over the bore in in the oil pump.
- Securely clamp the jig to the oil pump housing using the screws provided
- Remove the alignment tool and press./drive the new bushing into the bore in the pump from the "backside".
- Insert the reamer into the guide hole in the jig and carefully ream the bushing using a squirt or two of cutting oil to lubricate the flutes.
- Remove the reamer and jig and install the new shaft in the pump
- Press the new driven gear onto the new shaft