Here is an update on my broken relief valve. I checked around and was not able to find a used one locally and Agco wanted over $600 for a new one. After looking to have the old one repaired at a local machine shop I realized that I would be able to file a taper on the broken end and use a hydraulic fitting. I purchased a oring boss to flared fitting, threaded the fitting into the ipto, removed the pickup pipe from the aux pump and shortened the supply tube. The only issue I ran into was I had to clearance the pickup pipe about 1/16th". This repair cost me $2.50 and I did not have to split the old girl. Here are a few pics.