So I finally got my MT to run right! I replaced plugs twice with 437 Autolites, new solid core plug wires from Agri-Services, new cap, rotor and dust cover. I then replaced the terminal stud on the distributor and made sure the weights were moving freely. I put in a Pretronix Flame Thrower 6 volt coil. I then put in a new ignition switch and found the fuse holder was in poor shape so I replaced that as well. Also put in a second new set of points and a condenser. Re-timed per the owners manual and set plug and point gap as well. It now runs great! I have a timing light on the way and will time it that way as well. I have no idea what truly fixed it at this point. Thanks to all who helped.