Had the tractor in at the JD dealer for service to hydraulics. Decided to give it a good through 20 year service, & clean up good inside, & out.
1) Replace AC Pump.
2) Rebuilt Hyd SCV's
3) Rebuilt Hyd Flow control boxes.
4) Replaced couple of Hyd lines.
5) New cab upholstery.
5) New cab headliner.
6) New insulation in cab.
7) Replaced all cab filters.
8) New radio including wiring, & speakers.
9) Steam Cleaned entire tractor in & out.
10) Checked, & adjusted brakes.
11) Checked, & adjusted clutch.
12) Serviced parking brake.
13) Flush radiator
14) Rebuilt power steering.
15) Replaced hour meter (quit at 2735: 50+/- hours ago).
16) New original top link assembly.
HAULING: $65.00 (total for 30 miles each PU / Del).
I have not even seen it yet. It was delivered after I left for work last night, & I didnt get home till after midnight. I sat in the cab at the dealer, & didnt recognize it. It was like sitting in a new car. It gets new Front tires in a couple of weeks, & a new paint job next year (I hope). Might need a new manifold too. If anybody else is considering this; it was meant to give You an idea of the cost currently. This was a lot cheaper than a new one!