Well, I was suprised by results. I got new seat in and when I cranked the engine, no fuel went past the needle.
The kit was pricey at $30 but included all the gaskets for carb.
It came with a sheet metal screw to remove old seat. I screwed it in and the seat was supposed to come right out. Yeah, right! I had to clamp screw in vice and gently tap on carb with a rubber mallet to get it out. I tried using a cheap drill press to press the new seat in. I got it in 85% of the way and had to gently tap it in the rest of the way with a hammer. It came with a plastic block to protect the seat. I lost the block and hammered my thumb!
I will let it sit overnight to see if it leaks tonight and locks the engine up.
I think it is ready to go.