This is the 35 I got the summer of 2011 with a broken oil pump. So far I have put in a oil pump rebuild kit, had the cranked turned and put in new bearings. The head has been in for new valves/guides and the power steering box needed a new rack. About three weeks ago I finally test started it and it ran really nice with oil pressure at a steady 35 psi. Power steering seemed to work nicely as well. I had filled the cooling system with hot water prior to starting it so after running it for about 20 minutes it was pretty warmed up. Now I need to re torque the head and start assembling the dash and wiring. The hydraulics did work but it needs some adjustments so I am pulling the top cover to do that plus clean things out. This has tuned into a long term project but I think it will be a nice worker when done.