THese are easy to remove if necessary.
1) Drain fluid from middle and aft plugs. Drain some down from front plug. Oil can be saved and re-used if in good shape (no water)
2) Remove the side cover plates.
3) Disconnect one side of the control fork support. ("U" shaped bracket between the forks over the PTO shaft.)
4) Disconnect the control fork from the control valve yoke. (This can be done by hand by spreading the fork arms and disconnecting one side then the other)
5) Remove the PTO shaft. (remove 4 cap bolts and pull shaft aft and out.
6) Remove the Pump flange bols (10 bolts on underside of tractor
7) Slide pump aft 1/8" and remove out the bottom of the tractor. (Note the gasket may stick the flanges together and light prying may be required.)
Reverse for assembly