Here is mine after the flood waters receded from Hurricane Irene, September 2011. At high water only a little of the exhaust stack showed. As soon as could get to it I drained everything, even before I got it hauled home. Opened up and flushed the engine, transmission, and hydraulics. Dis-
assembled and cleaned starter, generator, distributor and carburetor. Changed the oil twice after I got it running, and started using it again in late October.
My 560 wasn't as lucky, I waited too long before I got it running, and the clutch stuck so tight that I am going to have to split the tractor and replace it. While I am doing that, I might as well do the TA, so it is parked and waiting for $$$$.