This morning I went out and plowed snow with the Power King then I worked on getting the other Case 444 with a $400 rebuild on the engine, ready to blow snow. After lunch at 2pm I went out with the Case and blew snow for about an hour. I used it on the tractor that blew up and it worked great. It is working great again this year. I cleaned the driveway and also made a path so I could get the truck out of the backside of the garage. Then I started on the one that threw a rod. Didn't get very far but I took off the fuel pump and looked through the hole and the rod is no longer connected to the crank. We got a total of about 7 inches of snow today.