Re: WD45 cotton picker air cleaner?
[Show Entire Topic]
[Show Entire Topic]
[Return to Forum]
[Log in to Reply]
Some interesting points of note...
1) The front grille and air filter seems very bizarre. Cotton perhaps as was mentioned here? But wouldn't a corn picker screen be just as good? With screens for the sides as well? More of a nitpick than anything though.
2) Single front tire is kind of neat.
3) Straight shifter? Not curved? Are we sure it's a 1954 WD-45...?
4) No kidding it doesn't run. I see no distributor cap, carb, rear fenders, PTO shield... The list goes on... Trying to figure out what the box is behind where the carb should be though? And what the heck is up with where the throttle/hydraulic levers should be?
5) That... Pink... And... Blue...
I have no good feel that the thing would crank over, seeing as how I can't see if the thing has plugs in it at all...
This post was edited by Will Herring at 16:43:11 10/09/12.
|Fast Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]|
| Copyright © 1997-2015 Yesterday's Tractor Co.|
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V. Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters