Tractor Operator Safety - Loader & Backhoe Operation
- Do not transport anyone in the loader bucket.
- Always carry the loader bucket low for maximum stability and visibility,
whether the bucket is loaded or empty.
- Always use the recommended amount of counterweighting to ensure
- Be careful when handling large objects such as round bales, logs,
poles, etc. Lifting too high or rolling bucket too far back could
result in these objects rolling or sliding rearward down the loader arms
onto the operator.
- Never allow anyone to get under the loader bucket or reach through
the lift arms when the bucket is raised unless the lift arms are
- Exercise caution when operating the loader with a raised loaded bucket
- Never allow anyone to get under the backhoe bucket when the
bucket is raised.
- To prevent upsets, avoid full reach and swinging the backhoe
bucket to the downhill side when operating on a slope.
- Watch out for overhead and underground high-voltage electrical
lines when operating the backhoe.
- Do not enter the platform from the rear.
- Always attach the backhoe transport chains or other locking
devices before transporting.
- Always place all transmission controls in neutral before operating
|Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies! Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ More Info ]|
| Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.|
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V. Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters