Storing Your Tractor
If your tractor is going to be stored for any length of time, a few precautionary measures are helpful in preserving
various parts, also in avoiding future difficulty.
- Store tractor under cover. If impossible to place tractor under cover, be sure to cover air stack and exhaust
- Drain radiator and engine block.
- To avoid gum content collections, drain both fuel tanks and carburetor.
- Leave radiator and fuel caps slightly loose to protect gaskets.
- Block tractor up to remove weight from tires and to keep tires from contact with moist floor.
- Remove battery and store.
- Remove spark plugs and pour a small quantity of light motor oil on piston tops. Crank engine over a few times
and replace spark plugs.
- When tractor is removed from storage, it should be serviced throughout, including draining and refilling the
oil sump with fresh oil.
|Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies! Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ More Info ]|
| Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.|
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V. Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters